Well, I haven't been my best. But I am able to do little things like bake a pie and cookies. I can go for light walks and once in a very rare while, I get a special surprise. It's all about the little wins.
Kaitlynn became suddenly obsessed with Shiba Inus one day and proceeded to draw 8 of them. That was it, just one day and a small but lovely collection of art was created. They are affectionately called Sheebs. Jared pounced on a rubik's cube one day, learned the sequence on how to solve it and had it mastered by the next day. Kid has a an excellent memory.
After seeing the brick tile in the laundry room, we thought we might want it in the pantry as well, as more of a contrast to the wooden shelves we're putting in there. Then, Todd suggested we try it in the kitchen and low and behold, we loved it. So, change of plans. The closet isn't done yet, but we've got the trim up in Todd's room, and it looks incredible.
A drive. Lunch at The Flats. But the most enjoyable part was the indulgent meal Todd put together for our evening. He even made a black forest cake. And I heard from very nearly everyone. Even my twin, Michael Shostak texted me.
Comments
Post a Comment